Hotels & Badging - Detroit
FIRST requires that all attendees register for the event through our registration and housing partner, Experient. This includes all team mentors/coaches, student team members, and general spectators.
- grants attendees access to participant-only activities;
- adds to the security of the event;
- allows access to FIRST endorsed hotels, with low rates, onsite assistance, and benefits such as complimentary internet, breakfast, and complimentary or reduced parking rates (based on hotel participation).
Browse available hotels in the FIRST housing block.
Search for location, amenities, available services and other important details.
- Teams: Register through Experient.
- Volunteers: Registration information is provided once you are assigned a volunteer role. Apply for a volunteer role. For questions, contact email@example.com
- Spectators: Register through Experient. Or, register on-site at the Cobo Center. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Invited Guests: Special Invited Guests registrations are initiated by invitation only. If you believe that you should have received an invitation, please contact email@example.com
- Exhibitors: Innovation Faire Exhibitor registrations are initiated by invitation only. If you believe that you should have received an invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media: We welcome professional media and communications individuals who meet the eligibility requirements to capture images/footage at our events for the purposes of promoting FIRST. View eligibility and guidelines.
Register through Experient. For questions, contact email@example.com
See also, Plan Your Visit